Monday, July 19, 2010

Thursday July 15, 2010

I was out with the kids tonight running some errands, when I checked my phone and saw that I had a new voicemail. I listened to it and heard that it was Eric. He complained that he gets to make 6 phone calls home on his mission and he has to waste one of them talking to our voice mail. He had called 9 minutes before, so I went to the call log and there were two numbers that had been called from. I dialed the first number and it was busy, so I dialed the second number and heard a voice saying should I answer this? So I asked if Elder Florence was still there and this elder asked "is this his dad?" and when I said "yes" he yelled for Eric. Eric got on and was quite excited to talk to us, and he told us that he was being sent to the Salt Lake South mission along with the other 5 elders in his district! He will be boarding the bus on Weds. at 7:30 am and go to the field. He was so excited to be able to go and do the work. He said that the Salt Lake mission is one of the highest baptizing missions in the church, so he was very excited.

No comments:

Post a Comment